Vivian Valdez Saldana
Vivian Valdez Saldana was born and raised in Fresno, California. After receiving her B.S. Degree from Fresno State University she moved to Madrid, Spain where she worked as an Interpreter for the Foreign Commercial Service at the American Embassy. After receiving her J.D. from Central California College School of Law she began working with her father her source of inspiration for the law.
A bilingual attorney, Ms. Valdez Saldana focuses her practice on personal injury, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, on the job injuries, trucking accidents involving tractor-trailers, motor vehicle accidents and social security disability.
Vivian was selected as Northern California Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2012, representing the top 2.5% of Lawyers in Northern California.
- Central California College School of Law, Juris Doctor
- California State University, Fresno, B.S., Business Administration with option in International Business
- State Bar of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2008
Civic and Professional Activities
- Selected as Northern California Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2012
- The State Bar of California, Workers' Compensation Section Executive Committee, Appointed Member 2008 - 2010; Elected Treasurer, 2010-2012
- Vice President, Local Chapter, California Applicants Attorneys Association, 2007- 2009
- California Applicants Attorneys Association
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Central California Trial Lawyers Association
- Cultural Cooperation Program, Spain's Ministry of Education, Culture & Sports, and U.S. Universities
- Foreign Commercial Service, American Embassy, Madrid, Spain
- Member, Fresno Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Spanish TV Spokesperson, Capital Campaign, Ronald McDonald House Charities