Vivian Valdez Saldana
Vivian Valdez Saldana was born and raised in Fresno, California. After receiving her B.S. degree in International Business from Fresno State University she moved to Madrid, Spain where she worked temporarily as an Interpreter for the Foreign Commercial Service at the American Embassy assisting American companies to establish franchise business opportunities in Spain.
After receiving her Juris Doctor she began working in the San Francisco Bay Area with various firms dedicated to workers’ compensation defense.
Subsequent to moving back to Fresno, she began working with her father her source of inspiration for the law.
Vivian Valdez Saldana is an experienced attorney who is fluent in Spanish. She specializes in workers’ compensation, personal injury, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death and trucking accidents involving tractor-trailers.
- Central California College of Law, Juris Doctor
- California State University, Fresno, B.S., International Business
- Language Study Abroad, Spanish American Business Management Institute, Seville, Spain
- State Bar of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2008
Civic and Professional Activities
- Selected as Northern California Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2012 (Representing the top 2.5% of Lawyers in Northern CA.)
- Executive Committee Member, The State Bar of California, Workers' Compensation Section, 2008 - 2012
- Treasurer, The State Bar of California, Workers' Compensation Section, 2010-2012
- Vice President, Local Chapter, California Applicants Attorneys Association, 2007- 2009
- Member, California Applicants Attorneys Association
- Member, Fresno County Bar Association
- Member, Central California Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Fresno Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Instructor, St. John Neumann, 2010-present
- Committee Member, YMCA Togetherhood Service Committee, 2014-present